What type of supervised work experience is accepted towards licensure?

The supervised work experience must consist of practice in the core areas of marriage and family studies (marital and family development; family systems theory);  marriage and family therapy (systemic therapeutic interventions and application of major theoretical approaches);  human growth and development across the lifespan; abnormal behaviors;  diagnosis and treatment of addictive behaviors;  multicultural counseling;  professional identity and ethics;  research (research methods; quantitative methods; statistics);  and assessment and treatment (appraisal, assessment and diagnostic procedures).

Exactly what work experience will be accepted can only be determined by the BOC and must be approved by the BOC prior to starting your supervised residency.